I have had the best luck picking a day and making a lot of dishes that start with the same main ingredient. That way it is easy to do when there are sales or when you get your order of farm fresh meat. Plus, it minimizes the risk of cross contaminating your meats.
- Prepping Chicken Breasts: helpful tips for getting getting make chicken freezer meals.
- Precooked Chicken: a basic method for making chicken ahead to use over rice or in other dishes.
- Lemon Chicken: excellent for grilling or baking in the oven.
- Cheesy Chicken Bundles: my hubby’s favorite!
- Herbed Chicken: delicious and hearty served over rice.
- Freezer Cooking with Ground Beef: how I do it.
- Twin Meat Loaves: a great classic recipe, it passed the husband test!
- Browned Ground Beef: an amazingly flexible thing to have on hand.
- Basic Meatballs: just like it says, a basic precooked meatball with many meal possibilities.
- Frozen Cookie Dough: beware – this makes it readily available for snacking!