… I finished these burp cloths. 🙂
I made 20, 4 of each pattern. They are sewn with flat diapers and a little bit of flannel for decoration. I followed this tutorial on YouTube. We used white prefolds for Kent but he has been using them to wipe up spills on the floor for the last year so I wanted something fresh.
Burp cloths were way more essential last time than I ever would have guessed. I was very blessed to have a good milk supply and we went through a lot of soaked cloths! This time I am prepared. I have 4 flat diapers left so I’m going to treat myself to a bit more flannel in a fun design. A quarter of a yard is enough for 4 cloths, and at 50% off (if the sale is still on) that’s a whopping $0.82 total. I’m prepared with an extra dollar in case the sale is over. 😉
I’ll probably be posting more projects to keep my mind off of all this waiting I’m doing!