I’m making myself tackle some major chores today. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can reward myself by spending the next two days outside. Anyway, it is time for spring cleaning.
Here are a few things I’ve done around here already:
- Moved all the furniture in the living room and mopped under it during my normal weekly sweeping/dusting routine.
- Had Brian pull out the stove so I could sweep and mop under it.
- Scrubbed the underside of the range hood and the wall behind the stove.
- Cleaned the bottom drawer of the stove.
- Pulled out all of our winter clothes from the closet and the dressers. They’ll each go in our own Rubbermaid containers.
- Washed all of our winter coats and Carhart’s that we won’t be using. They get their own Rubbermaid.
- Took down the living curtains to wash and rehang.
- Swapped out our comforter for a thinner bedspread.
- Air out and store our heated blanket.
Still on the docket is to clean out the bottom cabinets and drawers in the kitchen and mop the floor. There is a lot more I could do but I’d hate to overdo it. 😉
Do you do spring cleaning? If so, what’s on your list?