So I got my hair cut. A LOT. It was down to my lower back. I donated it to Locks for Love. I also had it colored to cover up my old highlights. Turns out my roots are a lot darker then I thought but I really like it! Brian likes it too because I’ve atually been styling it. It’s fun. There was really no point in having it so long since I almost never wore it down. Plus, it was giving me headaches it was so heavy!
I treated myself to a shopping trip to Goodwill on Friday. Here’s what I got:
- Set of scrubs (pants and top)
- Cute thermal top for under scrubs
- Little black dress (brand new Target leftover for $2.50!!!)
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Angels brand – one of my favorites!)
- Blue and grey comfy top (needs some easy mending)
- Grey sweater
Total spent: $23. I ❤ Goodwill! 🙂
^ Jeans & sweater, cute enough for church this morning! 🙂
What kind of deals have you found lately? Where do you get your clothes?