I put together a rough schedule based on last spring’s weather and what I plan to grow.
To start indoors:
- Tomatoes start 4/1 plant out by 6/1
- Eggplant start 4/1 out by 6/1 (or dc 6/1)
- Cukes start 5/1 out by 6/1 (or dc 6/1)
- Pumpkins start 5/8 out by 6/1 (or direct seed 6/1)
To direct seed outdoors:
- Peas try as early as 4/1, then succession plant
- Onion sets 4/8
- Corn 5/25 or a little earlier
- Beans 6/1
- Sunflowers 6/1
- Carrots 6/1 or earlier
I’m sticking with 6/1 as my tentative finally-no-more-frosts date since that’s about what it was last year. Who knows what will happen with this funky weather!