Still here… kind of taking it easy since having a four day weekend for the holiday. Mentally, though, my gears are turning with thoughts of the new year. I’m caught up in a nice fiction book but am also reading Guerrilla Marketing. So far, so good. Oh, and I’m working on a few more knitting projects to give as Christmas gifts.
Also happening on the home front:
- I finally picked one Buff Chantecler rooster to keep and took the rest to the processor tonight. I hope I picked a good one!
- I have a meeting tomorrow with a local guy who may help me launch the farm website.
- Brian and our neighbor harvested our 38 acres of corn. We’re both watching prices and planning for next year’s input expenses.
- Brian is working outside late every night trying to get the animals in the new barn before he leaves for over a week to go hunting.
- I’m on a roll with housekeeping and it looks good around here… hope it lasts!
Time for bed! 🙂