This is my post for the Harvest of Friends blog party hosted by Lynnette Kraft over at Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground.
Lynnette has come up with the following 20 questions so that we can get to know each other better. I thought it would be fun to try to answer all 20 so here goes…
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you’re blogging? Lately it is apple cider or, more recently, homemade bread made in to garlic toast.
2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without? My family. That is kind of general but for me it includes my husband, parents, sister, extended family, and our pets (of course!).
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? Umm… since we have the farm covered already I’m going to say the beach! 😉
4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty? Cleaning our back room/entryway. Lucky for me hubby will usually do it if I do almost all the other chores. Maybe I’d be better off just cleaning that room myself…
5. Who do people say you remind them of? My aunt. No one famous, sorry!
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? I am definitely a homebody. I can be social but I have to force myself.
7. What’s your all time favorite movie? The Horse Whisperer is the only thing coming to mind right now.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? I rarely wear it so removing it is easy.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it? I don’t know about a hidden talent. I’d like to become a better seamstress and learn to quilt someday. I think I’ve got the rest covered.
10. What’s one strange thing you’re really good at? I can hang spoons from my face, lol. Like 4 or 5 of them if I try hard. Can’t get much weirder than that! I think I’m pretty good at drawing blood on animals too. It comes with my job so it isn’t that weird.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? He had tickets to the dinner I wanted to go to! (j/k, sort of) Physically I couldn’t really check him out the first time because he was in full Carharts. He does have awesome blue eyes though which I noticed the second time we met. And he said yes to taking me to that dinner which told me he was a sweetie since I too was in full winter gear.
12. What is something you love to smell? Dinner cooking. That’s all that matters!
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. I can be a little snappy and short with people without realizing it.
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what’s the first thing you think to do with it? Pay off debt!
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest? I guess I’m medium, I don’t think I’m loud but I’m not silent. Our pets make me laugh the most. That and Three and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? Kohl’s on the rare occasion that I go shopping.
17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time? Sleep, knit, or play fetch with the dogs.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? Undeniably frugal.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can’t be real) Lately it is Sheldon from TBBT. He just cracks me up. Winnie the Pooh is pretty cool too. 🙂
20. Would you want to be famous? No way.
If you’d like to participate head on over and see what it is all about!