Wow, you guys are great! I rarely ever miss a day of checking in and reading comments but yesterday I never made it to the computer. It was so comforting to find such positive comments waiting for me this morning. And people ask why I like blogging!
Anyway, among the comments Abbie over at Farmer’s Daughter tagged me for the 7 facts about yourself doodad. Here’s how it works:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Alright, here goes…
1. I love 4x4s. Especially diesels. Not very environmentally friendly, I know, but trucks are my weakness. I’ve had 2 trucks and really want another one. I sold the last one to go back to college and I really miss it (that’s the one up above). Our first Christmas together I even had a license plate made for Brian that says “She Thinks My Diesel’s Sexy”.
2. Lucky for my wallet one of the only things I want more than a truck is to be out of debt. I strongly disagree with people who say, “You’ll always have a _____ payment.” Unfortunately I don’t think farming is very compatible with debt freeness!
3. I went through a 1 month Horseshoeing course. I don’t do much shoeing but I do some trimming on the side.
4. I wanted to be a web designer! How I got from there to Veterinary Technology, I’m still not sure. Actually, I’ve always wanted to be a stay-at-home mom (and still do), but my parents and my husband had this crazy idea that I should plan for a career instead!
5. I’m a VERY picky eater. I don’t eat: pizza, tomato sauce, hamburger, soup, ketchup, mayo, mustard, dressing, etc., and I don’t drink pop. Ever. It makes my eyes water. I like my food separated in neat little piles. It is very annoying but I can’t make myself like those things. I’m worried my kids will be picky eaters if I don’t change!
6. I used to drive horse drawn carriages in Frankenmuth, MI. I still fill in occasionally. Maybe I’ve mentioned that one before.
7. I love to dance. I mean fast dance, or booty dance, or whatever they call it now. If Brian is gone for the weekend anyone stopping by might catch me blaring Kid Rock’s “Cowboy” and shaking my ass, making the dog dance with me.
Trust me, she loves to dance! 🙂
So, I’m tagging:
It’ll probably be a bit before I get around to mentioning this to all of you so if you see your name here feel free to start sharing! 🙂